Tuesday, 22 February 2011

What should i do?


Here is our dear baby at 32 weeks (8 months). How time flies.........

Going through this third trimester is not easy as i thought it should be. Now i am at my 33 weeks, just waiting for baby's arrival.

I have been feeling very sleepy, mentally and physically tired and drained. My body ache so much that i just have to stop at whatever i am doing that moment. Sleeping has been the biggest issue especially lately when i have been having a bad phlegmy dry cough! Tossing and turning trying to sleep, baby in tummy keep moving and i keep going to the toilet. It has been hard for me to breathe too. My left rib cage hurts badly as though its swell inside my body. My baby has been kicking and poking me hard everywhere.

At work has been stressful as there are too many expectations from the management and too many event preparation. Sometime i just choose to divert my attention to something else and i began to feel so lazy to do anything. Some people thought since im online on FB or i am playing with my phone, i am so free.. oh my how i wish i really am. Working long hours is dreadful and i just look forward to sleep when i am home.

My dear husband has help me a lot lately and i thank him for that. But sadly, i need more rest and i need a break. Now since the baby is arriving soon, i am so worried of my health, work and handling my child at the same time. Can i cope with it? Cause seriously i can't put off work just like that, i need to help my team.

Ok that is it for today..2 more hours and i am going home. I hope i can just sleep but nah... that won't happen.