Saturday, 15 January 2011

What have i been up to?

1 whole week has been down with flu, fever and dry cough. Now feeling much2 better even so i still can't run away from our dusty room. I tell you however we kept it clean, it will just be dusty again.
Room is in a mess because of me, cause right after work i just want to sleep. Folded clothes and papers all over. Messy Messy Messy....

Last month, the store room is half empty from a lot of nonsense stuff. It is much more spacious now thanks to my Mr Strong and oh ya not forgetting Hamsem.

Last week, my parents bought us new baby things like bottles n clothes. Mum wants Rahman to bring those things to welcome baby on his/her first day. I am glad we do not need to buy lots of stuff as nonoi gave us dani's old clothes.. Thanks noi! Really appreciate it.. Will be taking the pram from her too. Sorry Dani, you big boy already lah. Soon you gonna have a friend to play with..must be nice nice k... haha

Next month need to buy pampers etc... so many things need to prepare. Rahman need to put the baby cot in the hall already.

Anyway im now at my 28th weeks.. so anytime in feb, march or april baby will come out. Praying that baby will come out in March or April cause mummy here has lots of unfinish work to do.. I am so worried!

Baby please pray too that by the time you come out, Daddy already found a good job and hopefully get his driving license too.. :D

Then everything will just be perfect...

I am prepared that once i deliver, i still need to work during my maternity leave.. i cant leave my work team alone just like that. I really understand i am new in the company, so i cant be happily ignoring my work. Easier said than done..i hope i get my work confirmation soon though..

God please help my family...